Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Product Review: Etude House Precious Mineral Make Up Essence

Christmas is drawing near and it's time to Glow... And in most countries, to have a natural glow seems to be the hardest thing to achieve now that it's cold, dry and pre-cooked in a heated room. And as for us who are celebrating Christmas in a tropical country, there's a need to balance the look of sweatiness and natural glow well. Whatever your climate is, Etude House's Precious Mineral Make up Essence can help to achieve a healthy look.



I purchased this from Korea, thinking that I've never seen this before in any other Etude House outlets before. When I visited the Etude House outlet in Sunway Pyramid, I was pleasantly surprised to know that I can always top up when I run out! One of the few reasons I bought this was that it is non-oily, and it gives skin a sheer colour. It's good when you don't intend to look heavily made-up... you know, that natural glow that we were talking about :)


The Review

I guess, correct me if I am wrong, that there are two ways to use this. You can either use it by itself, or mix it with your BB Cream or Foundation to get that slight shimmer. I prefer to use it by itself.


The texture is a little pasty and that's because of the little beads of powderised balls of colours in the bottle. The colour of the gel make-up is more on the pinkish side, it suits people with fair skin but with just a tiny amount, it can make any skin tone glow. Forget your bronzer, that can make you look tired if you use it wrongly.


I quite like how it makes my skin sparkle a little without looking too party-ish. I guess this is another one of the Korean's beauty tricks to make them look youthful and healthy!




11 comments:

  1. Great post. Thanks for sharing and posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow its just like guerlains meterorites :O looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leslie and Emily :)

    Thanks for dropping by!
    Yes it's that shimmering 3d effect after application.
    Good for a natural glow, or for night makeup too

    Mizuage

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really wonderful ideas in concerning blogging. You have touched some fastidious points here.

    Any way keep up wrinting.

    Take a look at my webpage - http://rvtlskincare.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I'd figured I'd ask.
    Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest
    authoring a blog post or vice-versa? My website goes over a lot of the same topics as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other.
    If you might be interested feel free to shoot me an email.
    I look forward to hearing from you! Wonderful blog by the way!


    my site; Buy Veluminous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all folks you really recognise what you are speaking
    about! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my
    web site =). We can have a hyperlink alternate arrangement between us

    Review my homepage - Best Wrinkle Cream

    ReplyDelete
  7. First of all I want to say excellent blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
    I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your head before writing.
    I've had a tough time clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out there. I truly do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are usually wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or hints? Many thanks!

    Here is my web site ... Apple stem cell serum and Pro collagen serum

    ReplyDelete
  8. Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you
    knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form?

    I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble
    finding one? Thanks a lot!

    Feel free to surf to my blog Buy Xtreme No

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello just wanted to give you a brief heads
    up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading correctly. I'm not
    sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same outcome.

    Also visit my page ... buy eazol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
    Anyways, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back frequently!


    Here is my weblog; onemobile.axiomplus.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey there! I know this is kind of off-topic but I had to ask.
    Does building a well-established blog like yours require a lot of work?
    I am completely new to running a blog however I do write
    in my journal daily. I'd like to start a blog so I can share my personal experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or tips for new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!

    my site thyromine

    ReplyDelete